Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subproject GO Fight Against Malaria is Ending Soon

grathomp

Subproject GO Fight Against Malaria is Ending Soon

I'm pushing to get a better badge on Human Proteome Folding Phase 2 right now and won't have time to get a better one on GO Fight Against Malaria too. GO Fight Against Malaria will finish ~ June 6th. You have two weeks if you want a better badge on this project, and Human Proteome Folding will end ~ June 11th.

Administrator
    Did they shorten the estimated completion date? I don't remember it being that close a couple of weeks ago. Hmmm...that does throw a wrench in my plans.

Silver Member

Re: Subproject GO Fight Against Malaria is Ending Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Al McAdams View Post
    Did they shorten the estimated completion date? I don't remember it being that close a couple of weeks ago. Hmmm...that does throw a wrench in my plans.
    Oh crap, same here I still need 2000 hours at human proteome folding plus 4500 on this one.

grathomp

Quote Originally Posted by Al McAdams View Post
    Yeah, a few days it was estimated to complete in >50 days.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikermatt View Post
    Oh crap, same here I still need 2000 hours at human proteome folding plus 4500 on this one.
    I managed to get my 5000 hrs at HPF, but the Sapphire is probably out. I'll probably settle for Emerald tomorrow. I have no hours on Malaria, so I guess I'll have to focus there.

Past Administrator

On a side note, I'm wondering if IBM is interested in continuing to support DC projects? Is there anything in the pipe for future IBM projects?

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    On a side note, I'm wondering if IBM is interested in continuing to support DC projects? Is there anything in the pipe for future IBM projects?
    As a rule they don't annouce what's coming. You only find out when beta tasks start showing up if your preferences are set to receive them.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Friend of SETI.USA

I already have the Highest Badge @ WCG & 5000 Hr's towards the WUProp Badge that's possible for all sub-projects that still are sending work except for BETA. Looks to me like they need to come up with more sub-projects or people might start wandering off for lack of interest with the few sub-projects left @ WCG ... IMO
    Last edited by STE\/E; 05-24-13 at 05:45 AM.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    I already have the Highest Badge @ WCG & 5000 Hr's towards the WUProp Badge that's possible for all sub-projects that still are sending work except for BETA. Looks to me like they need to come up with more sub-projects or people might start wandering off for lack of interest with the few sub-projects left @ WCG ... IMO
    100% agree. I only run CEP2 there now and only on 1 machine.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    The HCC folks hinted that they were working on getting another project started but gave no estimate on a time frame. I need about 12000 more hours on various sub-projects for wuprop and then I will be done also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast