Thread: Fun at Convector

Fun at Convector

This started out as just working my 100k on a new project but things are happening here. First the points blow, just to get that out of the way. At this time we have 7 members signed on. As far as the heavy hitters, I've seen Ste\/e ramp up twice, Zombie threw his horsepower on for a couple of days and Maxwell broke 100k. While this was happening Boincstats has been trying to chase us down and today Seti Germany lit up a little but is currently only putting out 2/3's what we are ( they see us coming ). With Germany in 1st with us coming up behind them you also have the individual race to 1 million which we definitely have members who can get there first. We currently have 2 members in the top 10. it would be cool to chase the Germans down, while someone goes after the first to a million. Effort is minimal unless the Germans ramp up. If you can help out, cool. As far as myself I'll hang on past 100k to see what developes. Later guys, Patrick

http://convector.fsv.cvut.cz

Platinum Member

Re: Fun at Convector

Quote Originally Posted by Clank [MM] View Post
    This started out as just working my 100k on a new project but things are happening here. First the points blow, just to get that out of the way. At this time we have 7 members signed on. As far as the heavy hitters, I've seen Ste\/e ramp up twice, Zombie threw his horsepower on for a couple of days and Maxwell broke 100k. While this was happening Boincstats has been trying to chase us down and today Seti Germany lit up a little but is currently only putting out 2/3's what we are ( they see us coming ). With Germany in 1st with us coming up behind them you also have the individual race to 1 million which we definitely have members who can get there first. We currently have 2 members in the top 10. it would be cool to chase the Germans down, while someone goes after the first to a million. Effort is minimal unless the Germans ramp up. If you can help out, cool. As far as myself I'll hang on past 100k to see what developes. Later guys, Patrick

http://convector.fsv.cvut.cz
    Sorry. Can't be much help here. But I'll throw the pitiful handful of Windows boxes I have in.

With apologies, I was only referring to what I saw over the past week Mumps. I am but a troll in your presence. I should have found someway to have mentioned your name above, thanks for your help. Here is where I hook him.....

Your chicken, you don't have the guts to be first to a million, You still use VIC-20's to crunch.

There, that should do it. ( That last one stung didn't it? Partly because you know what those are. )

Try not to make too much of a breeze when you pass me.
    Last edited by Clank [MM]; 06-24-13 at 11:43 PM.

Friend of SETI.USA

I'm slowly working my way to 5000 Hr's there for the WUProp Badge, still have 2000 to go so I'll be there for a little while yet ...

Diamond Member

Oh look. A new app released yesterday. Perhaps that will enable tasks to complete....ever.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Oh look. A new app released yesterday. Perhaps that will enable tasks to complete....ever.
    Yes, I've got 5000 Hr's on the Tenbar3 & 3000 Hr's on the Tenbar4, still working on the 3 among other App's, to get to 5000 Hr's ... The Tenbar4's seem to Finish for me anyway ... I think the Tenbar4 was released a few weeks ago since I've been working on it that long at least even though the release Date shows the 24'th ... Maybe we need to Start a New App Thread too to keep the Badgers up to Speed on things ...
    Last edited by STE\/E; 06-26-13 at 07:13 AM.

Past Administrator

I've added some cores to this.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Thanks for gearing up everyone. Just to follow up, 24,000 credits puts you in the top 50 crunchers and 1 German geared up pretty good. As a team we are right behind him with 7 out 10 members crunching.

We were doing great right up until they ran out of work. They have a new batch so check your rigs. We were in 1st for DAC. Shows we can still have team efforts, keep it up.