Thread: obamacare explained, with a cup of coffee

Gold Member

obamacare explained, with a cup of coffee

watch it, it is interesting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCb9g8plGF8
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Gold Member

Re: obamacare explained, with a cup of coffee

Too funny. Too bad it really works that way though.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Silver Member

I wish someone could show me where the Constitution gives the government the power to force you to buy something and fine you if you don't buy it. The government calls it obamacare, the chief justice of the SCOTUS calls it a tax, I call it extortion. A veto proof majority in the Congress is the only way we'll rid ourselves of this abortion.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Diamond Member

Welcome to my world and don't worry it will get worst, in Portugal is still getting worst everyday, this the new democracy and is very good because we cant decide anything, less problems to us, the problems go with our money.

Sorry for entering a discussion that is not mine but I am, as you all know, a free and conscious citizen, that feels they are taking our money and using it in very different purposes that it was scheduled.

I am kind of furious with this kind of Republic with this kind of Democracy, where the people vote and opinion is so dangerous.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Gold Member

not to worry Duke, really the people of the US need to hear about how things are in other countries. if you listen to the powers in the US you live in the very best of times. We just don't get anything other than, what they want, in the main stream media.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    not to worry Duke, really the people of the US need to hear about how things are in other countries. if you listen to the powers in the US you live in the very best of times. We just don't get anything other than, what they want, in the main stream media.
    I couldn't see the video, I am still fighting with ubuntu to get flash installed in this thing. I could read some text about the video and I think I have a pretty good idea what is being said.

The problem for me is not about helping money for those who need. The problem is the money that is stolen for bad public servants or politicians.

I don't mind to help needed people, I just don't want to see them so fat but not as fat as the corrupted that enrich with my money, sorry our money ...

Well the words used, they would never be arrested for their very kind words, they seem like fraudsters with easy talk and fast hands ....
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by nanoprobe View Post
    I wish someone could show me where the Constitution gives the government the power to force you to buy something and fine you if you don't buy it. The government calls it obamacare, the chief justice of the SCOTUS calls it a tax, I call it extortion. A veto proof majority in the Congress is the only way we'll rid ourselves of this abortion.
    Legal extortion is exactly what it is.
    That was a good video Shiva posted.