Thread: Fermis for sale!

Silver Member

Fermis for sale!

Thanks for the interest, looks like these are spoken for.

I have just upgraded some cards and have a few fermis starting to collect dust that I would like to get to the team.....

Galaxy GTX570 This card has about a year and a half of run time on GPU grid, I also still have the box and documentation for this card if you care about that. The card has never been overclocked above factory speeds.

N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC I have had this card since Oct 2011, no box or documentation. Again never overclocked, I run these cards in linux boxes and overclocking is a pain.

N580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC Got this card back from MSI when I RMAd a 570 that bit the dust. Again no box or documentation. Not sure of the card's history either, has been on Albert and Einstein for most of the time I have had it.

The cards worked great when pulled and the fans still run quiet and smooth. If you are interested make me an offer on one or all. I have checked pricing on ebay and will take less than what these would go for if an active team member can use them.
    Last edited by Bikermatt; 01-15-14 at 08:47 AM.