Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Collatz is down

Gold Member

Re: Collatz is down

Problem solved: I spooted this comment from Slicker - "I found a bug that when multiple venues existed, if any venue was set to ignore a plan class, then all venues would ignore the plan class. A fix has been released. Let me know if you run into any issues."

That comment came in after my last update on preferences. I deleted all my venues. Changed the default to Nvidia/cuda only, changed agents to default, did project update and I got wus again. I would recommend deleting as reseting you venues.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmSti View Post
    Problem solved: I spooted this comment from Slicker - "I found a bug that when multiple venues existed, if any venue was set to ignore a plan class, then all venues would ignore the plan class. A fix has been released. Let me know if you run into any issues."

That comment came in after my last update on preferences. I deleted all my venues. Changed the default to Nvidia/cuda only, changed agents to default, did project update and I got wus again. I would recommend deleting as reseting you venues.
    Ah, good to know. Thx for the info.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Administrator

Damn, server is down. Slicker isn't having much luck with that puppy as of late. Hope it's not serious.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Yeah, bummer. App wise it's one of the (if not THE) best written, but the server ain't giving much love this month.

Vic (mobile)

Diamond Member

Looks like collatz has been down since sometime yesterday.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Looks like collatz has been down since sometime yesterday.
    Something is going on with the overnight backups that causes MySQL to not allow connections after it is done. The backup completes but I have to stop and restart mysql in order for it to allow multiple connections. Because of that, the BOINC daemon don't start and since they don't start, the project stays in maintenance mode. This appears to be my year for having every computer I own give me multiple problems. I just got done rebuilding my i7 desktop (hard drive failure) and didn't even have all the software loaded when my i7 laptop screen died. The replacement arrived today and is the wrong fracking one! No backlight and while the resolution is supposed to be HD (and it might be), the frequency is screwed up such that the screen shows up 6 times each about 2" tall. Now the Collatz server is adding to my woes. Maybe I should start mowing lawns for a living. Oh wait. All three of my lawn mowers are currently broken. At least that isn't an issue yet due to the non-stop polar vortex we've had for the last 4 months.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Advisor - Stateside Division

How are you doing the backups? And what if anything does the mysqld.log say? Are you using persistent connections?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234