Thread: AndroINC now added to BOINCSTATS

Silver Member

AndroINC now added to BOINCSTATS

I just noticed that ANDROINC is now on boincstats so you may have passed up some milestones with the addition of those credits and not noticed it.

Gold Member

Re: AndroINC now added to BOINCSTATS

[Caution=thread hijack]
    CBS, I haven't seen you around for a while. How's married life? Got the misses crunching on AndoiINC too?
    [/Caution]
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    [Caution=thread hijack]
    CBS, I haven't seen you around for a while. How's married life? Got the misses crunching on AndoiINC too?
    [/Caution]
    Yeah.... as noted in the puppy thread we have been kind of busy the past couple months.

As to your question, I can't crunch jack squat on the misses PC.... The last time I tried it w/out her permission she treated it as if I cheated on her or something because I did it even though I knew she didn't want me to. Don't feel like treading those waters again so I'm just leaving her Core2Duo alone...

I do have 3 PC's and a laptop crunching in my office though so that helps a little with basement heat. I'll post a few pics of the office in another thread.

Back on topic we should hit 200k in Androinc tomorrow

300,000 points out of 1st place and this project is still running. If it is going to shut down let it happen with us in 1st.