Thread: Cooter and Gomer

Gold Member

Cooter and Gomer

I would guess most have seen this, but I just can't help it.

Stanley died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best deer hunting friends, Cooter and Gomer. The three men had always hunted and fished together and were long time members of a hunting camp.

Cooter arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Cooter said, “Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.” The mortician rolled him over and Cooter said, “Nope, ain't Stanley .”

The mortician thought this was rather strange, So he brought Gomer in to confirm the identity of the body. Gomer looked at the body and said, “Yup, he's pretty well burnt up. Roll him over.” The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said, “No, it ain't Stanley .”

The mortician asked, “How can you tell?” Gomer said, “Well, Stanley had two ass-holes.” “What! He had two ass-holes?” asked the mortician. “Yup, we never seen 'em, but everybody used to say, There's Stanley with them two ass-holes.”

Cooter and Gomer are both now employed in the Obama administration. One heads up the IRS and the other the Justice Department.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Past Administrator

Re: Cooter and Gomer

Gold Member

My hunting buddies will get a kick out of that one.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    My hunting buddies will get a kick out of that one.
    most people I know like it, of course I live out here in the gun lovin, bible toten mid west.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]