Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): one result per user per wu, min_sendwork_int

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): one result per user per wu, min_sendwork

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Backoff is 24 hours now.
    My Box's still Backoff to 12 Hr's ...

Diamond Member

Re: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): one result per user per wu, min_sendwork

Odd. Maybe they changed it back, after reducing the number of tasks to 1 per user?
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Administrator

Mine is 12 hours also and has now dropped to one task only.

Silver Member

A fine lot of blackops. 1 WU . . . every 12 hours

Wanna race

Friend of SETI.USA

I still haven't received 1 Wu yet today ...

Free or not if you get only 1 a day project positions are pretty well set. Teams can jockey for position but not individuals. I don't like the assumption that all your boxes are in 1 location so you only need 1 box. Also my atom toys are 1/6 of my larger boxes for credits so I have to pull the little guys to make sure they are not used.

Friend of SETI.USA

Not sure whats going on at the Project but I've picked up enough Wu's in the last few day's to go over 10k once they report, so I got a little better MM out of the Project anyway ...

Platinum Member

That's crazy, I am struggling to reach 1k.

Administrator

There's a guy from Taiwan that has put up 1700 credits today ... he just passed me and is in the 11th position.

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    There's a guy from Taiwan that has put up 1700 credits today ... he just passed me and is in the 11th position.
    Doesn't surprize me any ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123