Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): min_sendwork_interval has been changed to 24

Diamond Member

Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): min_sendwork_interval has been changed to 24

Dear all, We have set the min_sendwork_interval has been changed to 24 hours. This is non-cpu-intensive project, and the purpose is to monitor some geospatial services every day. If we set the interval too low, it will cause some traffic for those geospatial services.

More...

Administrator

Re: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): min_sendwork_interval has been changed t

yada yada...WTF does that mean? All I know is I can't get any work

Diamond Member

Re: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): min_sendwork_interval has been changed t

The back off was 6 hours. Now it's 24 hours.

Everyone make your accounts NOW. Even if you don't plan on crunching for now.

I get the feeling that he may close account creation if he feels he has enough/too much participation.
    Last edited by zombie67; 04-17-14 at 06:33 PM.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Silver Member

If account creation is blocked, can more computers be added to an existing account?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by myshortpencil View Post
    If account creation is blocked, can more computers be added to an existing account?
    yes they can, just no new accounts
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Platinum Member

Added another machine, it got a WU. But assume it is just because it is the initial adding of the machine.

Diamond Member

Yes, you will get one unit every 24 hours, on each machine you have attached.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Yes, you will get one unit every 24 hours, on each machine you have attached.
    And mine run for a whole hour and a half It will take forever for it to do anything on WuProp unless you name is Mumps

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    And mine run for a whole hour and a half It will take forever for it to do anything on WuProp unless you name is Mumps
    In which case it will take even longer 'Cause Mumps don't do Windows like dat!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    In which case it will take even longer 'Cause Mumps don't do Windows like dat!

Well that'll slow you up a might Wanna race?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast