Backstory: In the past I made an app_config to run 2 WUs at once on this machine, I've setup another machine that now runs on the SETI.USA Hydra account. Since it was a single account I decided I'll just uninstall BOINC and reinstall and add projects fresh. It's got a GeForce 8800GTS (single precision)with a dualcore opteron 170; not very quick and minimal threads. It can do almost 40k in a day if it has a lot of primegrid, or collatz and the like.

Well I like to spread the love around and noticed einstein is running 2 threads of: Binary Radio Pulsar Search (Arecibo, GPU) 1.39 (BRP4g-cuda32-nv301) The Hydra (opteron/8800gts) machine never had an appconfig file for einstein and when I go to einstein preferences for the SETI.USA Hydra it has all the GPU utilization factors set to 1. It's neat and all I like the project but the extra thread really eats up what little CPU thread(s) i have for any single CPU project. There is no xml files in the einstein folder ProgramData>Boinc>projects>einstein.phys.uwm.edu

Is there a way to manage project settings like this in case they're changed by someone else?