Thread: hobbys

Gold Member

Re: hobbys

KITT?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
    KITT?
    lol no , thats the parachute i need to be legal to run the car at the racetrack , and just some new wheels i picked up , to rpelace the old school 80's drag wheels that were on it

Gold Member

the day i got the bike

and shortly after

Gold Member

and just about finished

its a street legal 1986 honda xl250r , same thing as an xr250r but street legal, the paint is custom mixed by me , everything is painted jet gloss black and then i sprayed my own mixture of clear coat / blue pearl powder , then i hit the tank with some metal flake , and then 3 more coats of straight clear.

it still needs to be buffed out and polished but it looks amazing in the sun and actually turns a few different shades of blue depending on how u look at it

Gold Member

i lost interest in this project, or should i say the car, this was taken this morning

im parking the car for now. im actively searching for a nice s10 pickup to put my stuff into , or even a gbody.
    maybe after i build something else ill regain my interest in the f-bodys again , at this point ive built so many of them im just burnt out on them

this is what has my interest right now

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678