Thread: an interesting night

Gold Member

an interesting night

been kinda of busy around here tonight. at 7:30 pm tonight we had our first Emergency Alert for a Tornado Warning, we have had another Alert every 30 minutes for3 hours. the last one expired at 10:45 pm. I was out with the police watching and I saw 2 form and come down to the ground. sure was good that they were mostly out in the open. we also had on on the ground about 25 miles west of us, not sure how much damage that one don but it came down in an area that was more populated. looks like things have calmed down a bunch now and all is well.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Administrator

Re: an interesting night

That must be the storm we had yesterday. We had 8 inches of hail on the ground. It rained all day today and turned to snow this afternoon ... coming your way

Silver Member

At least U have a basement, I have to jump in the ditch next door if I wanna go underground. Then hope I dont drown from the rain water. Ever get that whole house generator we talked about? love mine, dont have to fool around with gasoline anymore that makes me break out in hives.... cant remember if you have natural gas or not, I mean, been 6 years since I came their, all I remember is the hot tub, and the 1.4l bottle of vodka I left behind!

Gold Member

vodka is still here someplace no no generator
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    vodka is still here someplace no no generator
    K, save it for me, should be good and aged by next May. scushing and I may come visit U on the way back to Louisiana... Like we talked on the phone, kickin the thought around now....