Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Credit Comparison...

Administrator

Project Credit Comparison...

I started updating my own information regarding credit comparisons on the various project, both CPU and GPU. I thought that I would share, so here is what I have so far.

Credit Comparison

*All CPU data is based on the AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Thuban 3.3GHz processor. In addition, all credits shown are based on 20 validated WU's that are averaged; some projects have multiple tasks that return different credits such as AQUA.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Past Administrator

Re: Project Credit Comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    I started updating my own information regarding credit comparisons on the various project, both CPU and GPU. I thought that I would share, so here is what I have so far.

Credit Comparison

*All CPU data is based on the AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Thuban 3.3GHz processor. In addition, all credits shown are based on 20 validated WU's that are averaged; some projects have multiple tasks that return different credits such as AQUA.
    Nice work there. That should help with the figuring and the tinkering. Now, what have you done for us lately???

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

GregK

nice start! anything to help the team move forward!

Silver Member

This is absolutely what the team needs!
    People do not grow old no matter how long we live. We never cease to stand like curious children before the great Mystery into which we

Gold Member

Don't forget, if you add WUProp and you can go there and see exactly how each of your hosts does on each of the projects as far as RAM, disk, etc. goes. They don't do credits per cpu second but have just about everything else available.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Harley

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post

Credit Comparison

I'm in the market for a new card and I was checking out your spreadsheet. I think your numbers may be a bit off, at least for the ati 5870 on DNETC. The highest rac that I could find for a single 5870 is in the 315-320k range. That top ranked single 5870 box has an average run time of about 843 sec on the wu's that pay 3091.20 credits.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    That top ranked single 5870 box has an average run time of about 843 sec on the wu's that pay 3091.20 credits.
    That box STM is running is a 3x 5870 box, which is why the numbers look wonky. They're pretty close for what I've experienced with that type of setup.

Harley

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    That box STM is running is a 3x 5870 box, which is why the numbers look wonky. They're pretty close for what I've experienced with that type of setup.

What kind of numbers did you get for a single 5870, if you ever ran it that way?

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    What kind of numbers did you get for a single 5870, if you ever ran it that way?
    In the range you were talking about. I got 320k yesterday, 291k the day before, with clocks at 900MHz.

Here is the host: http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...ne&hostid=2006

Harley

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    In the range you were talking about. I got 320k yesterday, 291k the day before, with clocks at 900MHz.

Here is the host: http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...ne&hostid=2006

Thanks Max. What make is that card and how far have you been able to push the OC? I've got my 2x5970's pretty much all out over on MW. They're running at 950MHz. I was trying to grab the top computer spot over there but those darn 4x6970's got me beat. There's no way I can compete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast