Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Atlas WUs ever end?

Platinum Member

Re: Do Atlas WUs ever end?

Not to revive a dying thread, but I tried running it again, and I've got 3 WUs stuck at 100% again. I gave it another shot after all the changes, and was hoping they'd go through. My 3 WUs are up over 25 hours each now, and have been at 100% for at least the last 8 hours. Anyone else having this problem?

[On a side note, could this be moved to the new Atlast subforum, please?]

Diamond Member

See the news announcements at their web site.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    [On a side note, could this be moved to the new Atlast subforum, please?]
    By your command...

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Not to revive a dying thread, but I tried running it again, and I've got 3 WUs stuck at 100% again. I gave it another shot after all the changes, and was hoping they'd go through. My 3 WUs are up over 25 hours each now, and have been at 100% for at least the last 8 hours. Anyone else having this problem?
    I'm so glad to see it's not just me. There is a comment about virtualbox and a few other comments that reflect other issues. Really nothing mentioned about why all my wu's are all erroring out when reported. I'm going to try the project on something that is NOT a laptop to see what happens. My core I7 has the most updated version of virtualbox instead of the recommended version so no telling how things will fall.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shandia View Post
    I'm so glad to see it's not just me. There is a comment about virtualbox and a few other comments that reflect other issues. Really nothing mentioned about why all my wu's are all erroring out when reported. I'm going to try the project on something that is NOT a laptop to see what happens. My core I7 has the most updated version of virtualbox instead of the recommended version so no telling how things will fall.
    I've actually been running it fine of late. It's slow and doesn't pay all that well, but it does run and finish. This is Win7x64, recommended BOINC/VB. Haven't had the "stuck" WUs problem since that last post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12