Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Assimilator1

Greetings!

Hi everyone .

Been crunching SETI since Oct 1999, followed by DPAD, F@H & the rest in my sig from 2006, so I'm an old time cruncher in a few projects but I've diversified much more over the past year or so. I have just 1 rig running 24/7 (C2Q @3.6 GHz) currently running MW, Asteroids & LHC, I also have a 2nd rig & friends & family's rigs running sporadically too, mainly SETI.
    Oh yea & I'm a member of Team AnandTech so I'm afraid I won't be crunching for you guys .

I've primarily registered here so I can gather benchmarks for MilkyWay@H, I'll be posting a thread here so SETI.USA members can post their times. But until then if you want to checkout what I've done so far checkout this thread & its predecessor (linked within).

So looking at the forums here I was going to post a benchmark thread in the MW sub forum, however that section seems really quiet (plenty of views but few replies). So I thought I would post in the General projects forum instead for a (hopefully) wider response, what do you folk reckon?

Diamond Member

Re: Greetings!

Hi Assimilator1 and
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Past Administrator

Aloha. Glad to meet you.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Assimilator1

Hi

So looking at the forums here I was going to post a benchmark thread in the MW sub forum, however that section seems really quiet (plenty of views but few replies). I thought I would post in the General projects forum instead for a (hopefully) wider response, what do you folk reckon?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator1 View Post
    Oh yea & I'm a member of Team AnandTech so I'm afraid I won't be crunching for you guys .
    That's OK. You will walk away from the dark side eventually.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Silver Member

Lol, yeah you will if you stay with us and find out all that this team gets into.

Assimilator1

I doubt it I've been with TA for over 14yrs

So what do you guys reckon to my question?

Advisor - Stateside Division

Hi Assimilator1!

We've crossed paths a number of times over the past years. I would put the question in the MilkyWay forum personally, it can always be moved. Most people just look at the latest threads across fora anyway I think.

Bok

Assimilator1

Greetings!

Hi Bok , sorry for the delayed reply, yea I remember your name, can't remember what we've talked about now but probably to do with stats .

I will post it in the MW section then unless others suggest otherwise, the feedback is deafening .

Well I can't post a benchmarking thread in the MW sub forum atm anyway with this forums overly tight new member rules!

(mods could you merge this post with the previous 1 I've just submitted, seeing as I can't edit either )
    Last edited by Assimilator1; 06-19-14 at 03:29 PM. Reason: User request

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator1 View Post
    Hi Bok , sorry for the delayed reply :$ :embarrassed:, yea I remember your name , can't remember what we've talked about now but probably to do with stats .

I will post it in the MW section then unless others suggest otherwise, the feedback is deafening .

Well I can't post a benchmarking thread in the MW sub forum atm anyway with this forums overly tight new member rules!

(mods could you merge this post with the previous 1 I've just submitted, seeing as I can't edit either )
    Hey sorry about that. The moderation is needed to keep spammers posts invisible to the membership. I've set your post count to 20 so that should take care of the problem. But, if the forum's post counters ever get updated/refreshed via DB maintenance, your post count will reset to it's true number. So just make sure you post 6 more times (Minimum of 10 posts required) to avoid moderation.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast