Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Superbowl Thread

Cappy

Re: 2011 Superbowl Thread

hay ity was a good game,,,,, both teams deserved to be there and the best team one,,, FOR THAT DAY!!!

way to many turn overs and just stupid penelties though,,, things that players at their level should already know

not to do...... but still was a good game.....

im ok with it,,,, for the simple reason that WE the Pittsburgh Steelers have won 6 SUPER BOWLS and have the rings to

prove it would have been nice but theres always next year

CONGRATS TO THE PACKERS AND THE PACKER FANS!!!!!!!!! yuns deserve it ....

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
    im ok with it,,,, for the simple reason that WE the Pittsburgh Steelers have won 6 SUPER BOWLS and have the rings...
    I didn't know that you worked for the Steelers!

Two men are in the jungle when they see a hungry lion a few hundred yards away. The one starts running. The other diggs through his backpack and pull out his running shoes. The first guy says to the second, "Are you crazy? The running shoes won't help you outrun the lion!" The second guy replies, "I don't have to. I only have to outrun you!"

That about sums up the game yesterday. The Packers didn't play their best game, but they played just enough better than the Steelers to win it. Now the question is whether they will be able to afford the players next year so they can repeat!
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Cappy

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    whether they will be able to afford the players next year so they can repeat!
    LOL aint that the truth........ i bitch about it every year.....

you pay big money and build a great teamm,,, and then the following year

you tare the team down to nothing and start all over....... or you CANT afford the players you have now so they leave because you cant afford to keep them lol......

its a vicious circle i tell you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12