OK. This is just too weird not to share, so here I go:

I went to my local (beer) bottle shop with a couple friends tonight. Showed up, grabbed a beer, grabbed a table, and all was normal.

That is, until the owner yells something like "Maxwell - two more people, then it's your table's turn for bowling."

Not traditional bowling, mind you. Watermelon bowling. Literally rolling watermelons. Oh - and it was at beer cans. Your goal was to knock down 10 beer cans with a watermelon. Not something you often get to do. And you know what?

I knocked down all 10 cans.

Not only am I that awesome, I was the only person who was that awesome. Which meant that I won watermelon-beer can bowling. My prize? One growler, filled with my choice of beer (I picked 21st Amendment's He Said Baltic Porter), and two 21st Amendment glasses [there was a 21st Amendment Brewery tap takeover].

And there was a raffle giving away random prizes. Of course, because this was my night, I won something. And what was that something? THE WATERMELON WITH WHICH I WON THE BOWLING COMPETITION.

So after enjoying all of that goodness, and doing a little shopping, I closed my tab. Final cost? $66.66. Not a typo - I have the receipt. Of course, I tipped $6.66 on that tab (which is fair, since a hefty chunk of that was retail shopping).

I win.