Thread: Personal MM

Personal MM

I'm almost ranked at 50,000 for WCG. Once at that mark I'm going to see how fast I can pull it down. Makes the graphs look good. Anyone have a favorite subproject they think I should start with?

Platinum Member

Re: Personal MM

Aren't AIDS and Cancer the only two active right now that won't eat the crap out of your RAM and hard drive? Aids should be able to give you WUProp hours on two separate apps, so that might be a place to start.

I have not even looked yet. Only 2 projects, that's a shame. Thought WCG was thriving, guess I'll go take a look.

Friend of SETI.USA

Aid's (Vina & Autodock), Clean Energy & Mapping Cancer are the only 3 running, 4 if you count Aids Twice ... I have 100k Hr's for AutoDock & 76k Hr's for Vina, should have a 20 Year Badge for Aids when I get to 100k for Vina ...

Diamond Member

One is ending soon, if that matters. Don't recall which one.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Friend of SETI.USA

If you look at the Research for the Project it shows Aid's as being 90% done & the Clean Energy as 84% done. That's why I'm running Aid's now, I should have the 100k Hr's for Vina in about 10-11 Day's. I'll switch to the CEP then & hope I still have enough time to get to 100k Hr's for that too ...

Platinum Member

Hoping to get an emerald in Fight Aids before it is completed. Clean energy is showing 64% right now.