I am going to do my best to relay this correctly as we do not have the original topics from the old site. Hopefully I do not get this wrong...

When Mr Hankey and I were voted as Admins, it was agreed that our terms would be for 15 months and that at 12 months the next Admin would start their term so there would be some overlap to help ease the transition. Each Admin would select their own replacement and present their selection to the team to give them the opportunity to declare a vote of no confidence.

March will be the 12th month of my term. As such, I have reached out to a team member and asked him to be by replacement. I am doing this early to not only give him and you time to consider this but also because we feel we need add to our leadership as soon as possible. Real life responsibilities have been demanding much of my time. So much so that I have barely been functioning here at 1/2 capacity. This is not fair to Mr. Hankey and, more importantly, not fair to the team. Thankfully Mr. Hankey has pulled more than his weight and handled the technical aspects of getting this site up and running. Thank you Mr. Hankey!

With all of this in mind I have selected my replacement based on his desire to help this team, not his technical abilities. I do believe that he will pick up the basics of vBulletin quite easily and become proficient enough to help maintain this site in no time if that is a concern. It is this person's approach to issues and opportunities that drew me to him. I like the way he thinks and the way he communicates. In a very short time I have grown to appreciate and respect him as a member of this team. I hope all of you feel the same and accept him as my replacement.

I'm not sure how to type out fanfare appropriate for this, so I'll just get on with it....

Please accept DrPop as your next Admin.

In addition to accepting DrPop, we would also like for you to consider one more thing. Since we are in need of more leadership and the job of running this site can be a handful at times, we feel that having more than 2 Admins would be beneficial. So, to that point, I would like to continue to function as an Admin beyond the 15 month term. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to function at more than the 50% capacity I am at now, but I feel that I can stil contribute as a leader and help bear some of the burden of running the site.

In summary....

DrPop as an Admin: you may provide your acceptance, but unless there is a call for a vote of no confidence, DrPop will assume his new position on March 1st.

Teratoma as an Admin beyond 15 months: If there is no consensus on this, we can put it to a vote. Otherwise I will continue as an Admin for another 12 months, until I step down, or am asked to do so. We are open to suggestions if these terms are not acceptable.