As I've said before the wife and I really enjoy Halloween. This year has seen us make the purchase of two 1000 watt fog machines to help with our Halloween walkway we have every year. One is a VEI(Low end Chauvet?) and the other is a Fitco fog machine from Spirit of Halloween. Trying a couple different types just to see what, if any differences there are. Managed to get the two stores to compete with each other and they both came down in price and threw in a gallon jug of fluid. Funny thing is the craft store my wife works at carries the glycerin

So now with our 400watt manual Fog machine I have two timed machines. Last year I put up a tarp over the sidewalk to help keep in the fog from the small machine and everybody loved it! Now we are having the Trick-or-Treaters walk around a grave yard setting I've set by the sidewalk before going through the tunnel again. I've been planning on using some snow fencing to keep foot traffic from going to the back yard but my mother gave me a large arch and some ground breakers to help keep with the spooky feel.

271b76505f7893ba68265f243f7fd610.jpg

Hope to get some video of the action this year since we've always been to busy with the action the past years to get pictures before. Last year had over 600 people stop by and we hope to have more this year!