I'm excited
    Some of you know why
    Woke up this morning and rushed to make me some
    Just couldn't stop shivering

OH SNAP
    Time to get to work on cleaning those heaters
    I mean computers

Welcome to all the New Members and Crunch addicts

Unfortunately due to my addictive personality i cannot look at anything crunching related till winter comes around and the wife lets me play

So just point me in the direction the team is heading to and ill see what I can do for ya this winter

Past Administrator

Re: Is it winter yet????

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Coronoicus is BACK baby!

We're in the middle of a Gerasim challenge for CPUs (but doing pretty good, so not sure if you want to hop on there or not) and overall we're gunning everything down, working on some good milestones, so I think it's really "pick up one of your favorites and run with it" at this point!

Platinum Member

The other place to check is the "Current Standings" thread, which has some recommendations for FB. But yay cold! Welcome back!

Silver Member

Hiya DrPop. looks like you guys got Gerasim challenge in the bag. I haven't run that project yet so gonna pass this time around since i'm still in the cleaning phase so will be a slow ramp up on cpu cores till i get around to making sure all the fans are spinning and I chase all those dusty bunnies out the house

Yo Maxwell, thanks for the info, so semi caught up and oh no they slamming me on my favorite project.. hmm looks like simap gonna be what ill start off with and see what I can do to help make it harder for them to get second

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by coronicus View Post
    Yo Maxwell, thanks for the info, so semi caught up and oh no they slamming me on my favorite project.. hmm looks like simap gonna be what ill start off with and see what I can do to help make it harder for them to get second
    And don't forget that SIMAP is leaving BOINC by the end of the year. So if you have any goals there, you've got to hit them now.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    And don't forget that SIMAP is leaving BOINC by the end of the year. So if you have any goals there, you've got to hit them now.
    Didn't realize that, thanks for the info. Have to check if I need to gun anything down there.