Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bok's stats6 Stat's Page's Discussion !!!

Friend of SETI.USA

Bok's stats6 Stat's Page's Discussion !!!

I started this thread for Discussion of Bok's Stats6 Stat's Pages if anybody wants to do that instead of mucking up the Badge Thread anymore than it already is ...

I noticed that my Computers were not listed at Bitcoin Utopia with the stats6 page like they were with the older free-dc stat's page for BU, I said something to Bok about it in a PM, don't know if I was missing something or the Computers are just not listed yet or if they ever will be. For now I went back to the old style page because I need to see my Box's at BU to insure their running right ...

Advisor - Stateside Division

Re: Bok's stats6 Stat's Page's Discussion !!!

I added the hosts datatable to the user page.

http://stats6.free-dc.org/user/bit/23

In the end there should be nothing missing, with some stuff added, but it'll take time. Keep any suggestion coming though, it helps motivate me. I converted a few other pages today too.

Platinum Member

Oops. Interesting to note that Ste\/e's Recent Milestones on that page you linked stop at 100 Billion. With him already at 288 Bil, I would have expected at least a 250 Billion mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Oops. Interesting to note that Ste\/e's Recent Milestones on that page you linked stop at 100 Billion. With him already at 288 Bil, I would have expected at least a 250 Billion mark.
    Added a few more. he'll get the 300B now in a few days..

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    I added the hosts datatable to the user page.

http://stats6.free-dc.org/user/bit/23

In the end there should be nothing missing, with some stuff added, but it'll take time. Keep any suggestion coming though, it helps motivate me. I converted a few other pages today too.
    Thanks Bok, looks good ...

Friend of SETI.USA

I don't know if this is a problem with the stats6 stats or WuProp or what but anyway my stats6 shown Hr Production has gone from about 7000 a day down to 4000 yesterday in the last 2-3 day's. I haven't decreased the amount of Box's I have running or ASIC's running or the amount of Threads running during that period but the Hr's keep dropping.

All I show on the stats6 stats for the last 5 Hr's is less that 600 Hr's, this is just after an Update reported. So if that Hourly Trend continues for the day I will be lucky to even show 3000 Hr's for the day, that's less than yesterday & continues the downward trend in Hr's ... ?

I just collate and report the data that comes from wuprop. Does it show lots of pending perhaps ? Or it could be due to a new app you are running that WuProp hasn't added yet. Guessing.

Platinum Member

I'm seeing the same thing, Steve. But my stats6 and WUProp site are right on with each other. It's seeming to me like WUProp hours just aren't counting for some reason...

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    I'm seeing the same thing, Steve. But my stats6 and WUProp site are right on with each other. It's seeming to me like WUProp hours just aren't counting for some reason...
    It might be something at the project, somebody posted something about 30k in Wu's @ WuProp waiting for Analysis ...

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    It might be something at the project, somebody posted something about 30k in Wu's @ WuProp waiting for Analysis ...
    Oy. Yeah, that's probably the issue. I'm sure lots of people are seeing this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast