Well not much news really. The project is ticking overand we have processed a tremendous amount of work in 2014.Right now we are trying to move the project to a new CERN ITinfrastructure so there may be a few hiccups in January(CERN is closed for two weeks, but systems are up and running).We are still using executables from May and I still don't havea valid MacOS executable :-( , no heartbeat so something is reallywrong. Haven't found an explication for the "no permission/cannot acceess"problems on Windows but the overall error rate is about 1.5% whichseems to be "normal". We have also had problems with the w- WUswhich produced a lot of output, now under control. However runningwith a smaller number of pairs ro reduce volume of output seemsto give problems with validation. Working on this.A New Year, so I shall try and make a big effort to get moving forwardas we have been pretty well stuck for 9 months; after ten years I ama bit disappointed at the lack of progress. However, as usual, we mustmaintain the service as top priority.I have also noted increased interest from the experiments in using volunteercomputing and this may impact lhcahomeclassic......Anyway, LHC is heading steadily to restart in the Spring, and we shallcontinue studying the High Luminosity upgrade. Many thanks for yourpatience and understanding and continued valued support.A Very Happy New Year. Eric.

More...