I got a PM via BS from Alex.RU regarding SAT and their new credits. I'm posting his question and my reply. Let me know your feelings so I can get back to him as promised. Thanks!
======================
From Alex:
Hello.
I understand that this is a team general account. I would like to know the opinion of your team here on this issue.
Now the project SAT changed the credit system calculation. What are your views on this? Will your team be more involved in the project?

My Response:

Well, I can't give you the opinion of the team at this point, but I can give you my opinion. Our Team is mostly a group of people that work the projects they want to work, so seeing a big increase in production from our team is unlikely purely based on credits. With FB starting in a few hours and SAT's inclusion in FB, you will probably see an increase from our team, maybe early in the year, maybe later in the year.

Alex, I will post this on the internal team board and report back with the group's feelings. In all honesty, for SETI.USA, it is not about credits/wu, it's more about decimating the competition (sorry, but we're very competitive)...although paying above Credit New credits is always appreciated because we hate Credit New.

Al (Sphynx)