Congrats, what do you mean used to be?

Administrator

Re: Individual Milestones 10: New Year (2015), New Thread

100k on SRbase

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    100k on SRbase
    Nice! And if I can ever get internet at my new house, I might be able to beat you to 1M...

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Nice! And if I can ever get internet at my new house, I might be able to beat you to 1M...
    Set up your phone as a hotspot and connect your network to it.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Congrats! Hell, I was ecstatic back in the day when I finally hit my first 1M combined. I felt like I had joined the 'big boys' at that point.
    well you had, at that point, but that point has come and gone.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Diamond Member

Ding!

25m @ SETI@home!

That is my 13th, which ties me with STE\/E for 3rd.

That was the most emotional roller coaster MM for me ever. And it spanned the longest time for me. BOINCstats shows my graph starting 2005. But I am sure that is just when they started tracking stats. I was crunching for SETI@home before BOINC anyway. In the beginning it was fun! Then I got distracted with other shiny computer stuff. (folding@home). Then BONC came along, and I got back in. Then SETI chased me away with their neglect of their volunteers, along with a burgeoning of new projects. I have returned and left many times since then. Now that I have reached the 25m mm, I am done with it for good. Unless a challenge needs me, of course.

Whew!
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Ding!

25m @ SETI@home!

That was the most emotional roller coaster MM for me ever. And it spanned the longest time for me. BOINCstats shows my graph starting 2005. But I am sure that is just when they started tracking stats. I was crunching for SETI@home before BOINC anyway. In the beginning it was fun! Then I got distracted with other shiny computer stuff. (folding@home). Then BONC came along, and I got back in. Then SETI chased me away with their neglect of their volunteers, along with a burgeoning of new projects. I have returned and left many times since then. Now that I have reached the 25m mm, I am done with it for good. Unless a challenge needs me, of course.

Whew!
    Moving on up~

Platinum Member

Congrats! And I think I said the same thing after I hit my 1M there. Then again after I hit my 2.5M...

Platinum Member

Ding!

25m @ SETI@home!

Whew!
    Wow, I understand. I don't push hard on it at all, just a little bit here and there. 25m is huge.

Ding!

25m @ SETI@home!

Whew!
    That's a biggie, Congratz!

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast