Thread: Universe: Milestone

Diamond Member

Universe: Milestone

We have reached a nice milestone.

Last night, thanks to the hard work of your computers we have achieved a milestone as more than 100,000 WU was processed within last 24 hours.

By the way, overall power supplied by you has reached 8 TFlops and going up :)

More...

Platinum Member

Re: Universe: Milestone

For those of you that are MM chasers, read this thread. Get your marks ASAP, because this is only their Test server. Once their Production hardware is online, this server will return to test only... I'll presume this will mean a different web address (without the "test" of course) and most likely independent exports for the official project...

Administrator

Re: Universe: Milestone

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    For those of you that are MM chasers, read this thread. Get your marks ASAP, because this is only their Test server. Once their Production hardware is online, this server will return to test only... I'll presume this will mean a different web address (without the "test" of course) and most likely independent exports for the official project...
    Good catch! I need a couple more days crunching to hit the next MM so after the pendings clear I'll hit it again