Thread: Wu's won't Report ???

Friend of SETI.USA

Wu's won't Report ???

Anybody here having trouble Reporting their Wu's to WCG, I have over 1000 Outsmart Ebola Together Wu's over the last few Day's that won't Report. I keep getting a Server error: feeder not running message, every one of my Box's gives me the same message. I rebooted a couple of them & still had the same problem. I also Reset my Router & Modem but still same Problem ... Thanks

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Wu's won't Report ???

Problem solved for me anyway, somebody at the Project restarted something & mine started to Report again ...

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    Problem solved for me anyway, somebody at the Project restarted something & mine started to Report again ...
    Glad it's working again! Not only am I not running this project right now, I couldn't even find the server status page to look. But good to see you're able to upload.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Glad it's working again! Not only am I not running this project right now, I couldn't even find the server status page to look. But good to see you're able to upload.
    As far as I know, WCG doesn't have a Server Status page like typical BOINC projects. Not sure what they're hiding... but they do have this "dashboard" page that is updated every couple days: http://s137.photobucket.com/user/Sek...oject.png.html

I've had some issues with Ebola lately but everything seems to be running ok now.

Administrator

Where is the dashboard located?