Thread: Upload issues?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Upload issues?

Anyone having upload issues? I have caches full and uploads waiting. I need to move my machines to another project now.

Is ddm going away? They aren't taking on any new accounts

Vic (mobile)

Platinum Member

Re: Upload issues?

I've got a pile waiting to upload as well. Been two days since any credits were handed out.

dDM does come and go at times. I believe the server gets full sometimes so things hang up until the admin addresses them. It may take a bit, but not too long. Hopefully it doesn't present a problem for you leaving that work hanging out for up to a week...

Gold Member

Re: Upload issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    I've got a pile waiting to upload as well. Been two days since any credits were handed out.

dDM does come and go at times. I believe the server gets full sometimes so things hang up until the admin addresses them. It may take a bit, but not too long. Hopefully it doesn't present a problem for you leaving that work hanging out for up to a week...
    Nope. Seems to have righted itself before I had to move to another project. Want 100k hours before it goes bye bye. I get weary when a project doesn't take new accounts.

Vic (mobile)