Thread: GA-G41m-ES2L - Q6600 G0 Slacr Quad Core - 4GB DDR2 - Zalman HSF Included

Administrator

GA-G41m-ES2L - Q6600 G0 Slacr Quad Core - 4GB DDR2 - Zalman HSF Included

I've recently retired this board and CPU. It's free (unless you fee guilty and want to trade something for it </kidding>) to anyone that's wants to put it to use for SUSA. Team Members in good standing only. First PM meeting those qualifications gets it. Sorry, shipping to US only.

BTW, the G0 Slacr was the cream of the crop in the Q6600 and it's a very good Ocer, though it probably will do better with an upgraded cooler.

Motherboard

CPU

Platinum Member

Re: GA-G41m-ES2L - Q6600 G0 Slacr Quad Core - 4GB DDR2 - Zalman HSF Included

Ping!

Administrator

Look out everyone, Mumps is building up his Windoze fleet

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Ping!
    Gone! Glad you could put it to use to prevent me from having to...if I've got it, I run it.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    ...if I've got it, I run it.
    Yeah, I have that problem too.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

What at great CPU that was. Bought it after an AMD 3000+, big jump in speed I got in those days on my prime search.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Yeah, I have that problem too.
    Yeah, and it feels like I'm the willing mule that'll keep *all* your tired, lonely, disabused hardware running rather than yourselves.

Keep it all coming folks! At this point, all I need to upgrade is my shelves to hold it.

Ambassador from TSBT scole of TSBT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Yeah, and it feels like I'm the willing mule that'll keep *all* your tired, lonely, disabused hardware running rather than yourselves.

Keep it all coming folks! At this point, all I need to upgrade is my shelves to hold it.
    Has the power company made/asked you to switch to a business/commercial service account yet?

Platinum Member

They didn't ask. They'd rather keep charging me the higher residential rates.