Thread: Climateprediction: Weather@Home Mexico: New Climate Modelling Experiment Launching So

Diamond Member

Climateprediction: Weather@Home Mexico: New Climate Modelling Experiment Launching So

We’re pleased to announce that we will be adding a new regional model to our weather@home regional modelling experiments, covering Mexico and parts of North and South America. The experiment that will be run with this model will initially be looking at the influence of human-caused climate change on two unusual weather events in 2004/5: […]

More...

Diamond Member

Re: Climateprediction: Weather@Home Mexico: New Climate Modelling Experiment Launchin

new app for wuprop chasers
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Administrator

Re: Climateprediction: Weather@Home Mexico: New Climate Modelling Experiment Launchin

Ugh! I'm at 10 days and only 80% done on the one I have now. At least one wu gets you an application hours star. I wish I had the temperament to run it consistantly.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    Ugh! I'm at 10 days and only 80% done on the one I have now. At least one wu gets you an application hours star. I wish I had the temperament to run it consistantly.

Once you get your hours you can abort it. CPDN will give you the credits you've earned for what you crunched

Administrator

I'll finish what I start...except when I don't feel like it.