Aloha!

NavyDT here, or Bryan Foster via facebook group. Thanks for the add and glad to be here. only recently started crunching Seti@home starting mid June of this year, I think I just hit 1.2 million credits. Sometime last month I learned that I could use my old antminer 2's to crunch some bitcoin utopia so got into that as well.

I'm a 30 year old father of 3 stationed at Join Base Pearl Harbor Hickam. Aside from my kids and wife my personal interests are Space, Technology, Aviation and Online Gaming. Really though, I am interested in EVERYTHING! if it can be done, im into it.

short list of things ive done or am actively doing Pottery, Blacksmithing, reading, writing, playing musical instruments, pen and paper gaming, amateur radio call sign AB7IR, metal detecting, geocaching, fishing, hiking, primitive crafts, archery, knife making, automotive repair, 3d printing, computer building and programming. im a Private Pilot, dental laboratory technician, combat medic, and a Sailor ( both military and personal )

I was looking for a larger community to participate in so that is why I decided on this group, as trolling around looks like we have some very interesting characters here. thanks again and well met all.

Very Respectfully,
NavyDT
AKA Bryan Foster
AkA AB7IR