Thread: Hello from the Hoosier State!

Mikenstein

Hello from the Hoosier State!

Glad to be aboard. Probably should have posted sooner but I don't check the email I used for this very often. My gmail gets so clogged! Just a little about my self. I am an old pavement pounder of the copier service industry. Became unemployed in 2011, went back to College at 54. Earned my Associates degree in IT in 18 months, graduated with honors. Then probably had the shortest It Career in the world of about 8 weeks! Too much Arthritis to pound the keyboard with the young ones. And then on 9/10/14 I had my left hip replaced and am disabled. So I spend my days tinkering with old technology such as the old HP XW 8200 workstation with twin 3.2 Ghz Xeon CPUs, which is my main Cruncher. Because that's what those were made for. I have an HP Laptop and an old gamer running a mildly overclocked Duo Core @ 2.6 Ghz. At some point I intend to start my own Biz creating websites or I'll tinker with software I have lots of time!

Mikenstein

Platinum Member

Re: Hello from the Hoosier State!

Welcome! If I made the time to go back to college at 54, I wouldn't work much longer than 8 weeks either!