I'm doing my yearly rethinking of my computers and I've decided to go with less computers, more cores...hopefully for a net core/thread plus. Just trying to find out of there is any interest in keeping these 6 - amd 1045t cores on the team or if I should sell it on ebay. Long story short, I fried a power supply, which in turn fried the Gigabyte MB. To check if the cpu was okay, I bought a cheap AM3 MB to confirm the cpu survived. It's actually quite healthy, ocing to 3.8ghz on the cheap mb and a stock 1090t air cooler. The MB came from China and the bios was written in Chinese. I've since reflashed the bios and it's now in English. It has been running at this oc, with a 570 on board for over 1 week with no issues.

Anyway, what I have is a 1045t, AM3 mb, 4gb of memory, stock 1190t HSF, FX 1800 Quadro GPU (will actually crunch, but mostly to just get you going,) Corsair CX 500 PSU and a small WD Cariar SE 80GB HDD.

AMD Phenom 1045t
ASRock 870iCafe MB
Corsair xm3 4 x 1gb memory
CX 500 PSU
WD Caviar SE 80gb HDD
FX 1800 Quadro GPU
I'll even install Win 7 on the HDD
You supply the case or run it with no case...like I did.

A ready to go 6 core system. Make me an offer. If it's less than I'm thinking we'll discuss it. If it's more than I'm thinking we'll go with what I'm thinking. I'd prefer to keep it in the SETI.USA house, but if I sell it on ebay the money will be for more 24 thread workstations.

PM your offer if interested.