As I posted in another thread, my two week old Kraken X31 AIO liquid CPU cooler spontaneously started leaking a few days ago. It caused damage to the R9-280X GPU below as well as the motherboard PCIe slot.

I am within the return period for the cooler, but sending it back for refund would mean I had no recourse on the GPU and mobo. So, I decided to go after NZXT for the damaged parts. I'm not sure how confident I am, but here is my first communication from NZXT support:

We would recommend proceeding with an RMA if you can please proceed to http://nzxtrma.rmaportal.com/ we will be able to continued assisting you. You will need to submit an account which then our RMA representative would be able to send you a message via email.

Also please send in the GPU and the motherboard as an investigation is going to need to be conducted as there is third party collateral damage they will give you a prepaid shipping label as well so use a box that is big enough to store all items.
Grammar aside, it appears they are willing to play ball. Not sure if they will attempt repair, offer replacement, or offer a replacement value. Anyway, I'm off to Newegg to pick up a new mobo/cpu/ddr4 to keep things going on my end