Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what ive been upto while i was gone

Diamond Member

Re: what ive been upto while i was gone

"Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted Forest View Post
    Attachment 2351

I'm inspired
    HF
    Got it out!! Good times!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by dave c View Post
    no its not , im in utah and my power is some of the cheapest in the country, there is only 2 places with cheaper power then me in the usa and if i can add enough hardware before spring there will only be one place with cheaper power then i have

i just purchased some more evap coolers to get ready to add about 100kwh worth of gear
    Damn Dave, you 'aint messing around! Not with the Camaro or the Miners!!

=)

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by cineon_lut View Post
    Damn Dave, you 'aint messing around! Not with the Camaro or the Miners!!

=)
    haha no im not , in the middle of building custom racks/mounting for 42th worth of bfl monarchs , wont get the car out to the track till sometime in late april , but i should be street driving it by the end of the month.its ready to go now but i dont take the car out in the cold or bad weather and we just had 2ft of snow dumped on us

Gold Member

5 out of 61 new miners

total hashing power at rated speed is 45.75th most of the units i have tested over perform by 25-50gh , so prolly see about 47th out of the lot till i under clock them down to .5w/gh
    45th =30kwh for all 61 at full speed 21.06$ per day in power costs mines 62.07$ worth of bitcoin per day = 41.01 profit per day
    30.5th =17kwh for all 61 units under clocked $12.24 per day power cost , mines $42.26 worth of bitcoin per day = 30.02 $ per day profit

not a bad lil deal at all

lol am i wrong for wanting to point these all at BU for a few days if my math is right that would be about 45 billion in credits per day

Administrator

You should point'em there and see...though it would cost you $41/day.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    You should point'em there and see...though it would cost you $41/day.
    im not going to point them all as it would be a pain to switch from normal btc mining to the project , im going to set a couple to the side and just leave them on the project

Gold Member

well i got some bad news on my turbocharged dirtbike build today
    i found out today that the wristpin is siezed to my rod , cant even press it out , so im buying a stroker crank ( nothing more then a latemodel xr250 crank that has a +3mm stroke )ive got a 76mm wiesco forged piston being delivered for it tommorow
    this project is going to be put on slow down for a lil while as i just bought an 05 KX250f

its my buddies bike , ive been trying to get him to sell me the thing for almost 3 years now , hes in the middle of reassembling the engine now as it wiped out the titainum valves , so its getting brand new rings, new moose racing stainless valves ,moose racing hd valve springs ,moose racing ti retianers , so i wont have to do a darn thing to it for a while

time to learn how to ride mx since the kx is a full on motocross bike , im sure ill break a few bones this summer on it , with just a sprocket change the bike will go well over 100mph

Gold Member

forged piston arrived for the bike today

wiesco 10.5-1 cr 1mm oversized

Gold Member

got the motor in my car fixed last night and brought my baby home , got a bunch of electrical to do and should be going racing next weekend , i got really lucky that alls i needed to do was replace a couple pushrods and didnt hurt anything else in the valve train

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast