Thread: MOBO/CPU combos

Silver Member

MOBO/CPU combos

Now that I've done some upgrades I have some hardware that needs a new home if someone here might be interested.

#1. Asus P8P67-M/Intel i7-2600k. Good overclocker if you're into that. Does 4GHz. by just upping the multiplyer and BCLK . Had it stable for a short time @ 4.5Ghz. on air by playing with the bios settings. Might do more but I never tried. Comes with original box and I/O shield. Can throw in some SATA or an IDE cable if needed. $150 shipped OBO.

#2. AsRock Z68Pro3-M/Intel i7-2600k. Same specs as above. Same price.

#3. Asus P8Z77-V Pro. No CPU. Used this board when I was GPU mining. It was working fine when I took it off line but when I tested it to sell I could not get it to boot. Have no idea what's wrong and don't have time to troubleshoot. Comes with I/O shield and all the extras I could find. Just pay for shipping and it's yours.

More to come later.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Silver Member

Re: MOBO/CPU combos

ALL SOLD. I'll keep it a secret as to who the buyer was unless they want to fess up.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Past Administrator

Re: MOBO/CPU combos

Heh...well, seeing as I'm now in the market for another GPU...