Here's the problem: sometime last night (early morning) the Yoyo project went down. When I got up this morning I couldn't get to Yoyo with a browser. I had 9 crunchers running Yoyo prior to that time and turning in work ... daily stats proves that. Of course while the project was down I couldn't upload finished work or get new work.

All nine Windows crunchers will NOT contact the project either to update or upload. I have 3000+ WU ready to turn in. Any of the machines can contact Yoyo's website using a browser. I moved a machine to Linux and I was able to get work and turn it in.

I have stopped/started BOINC, rebooted the computer, reset the modem/router all to no avail.

The BOINC client will launch the browser and take me to the main Yoyo page, my account, or the forums. It just won't contact the project with an update or upload.

The upload URL is correct in the client_state file.

So quite frankly I'm at a loss ... 9 machines doing the same thing. Yes, network communications is enabled on all machines They will contact other projects when update is clicked.

Does anyone have any ideas. I really really don't want to have to detach and reattach to the project.