Thread: Hiho Setias

Warfrog

Hiho Setias

HIHO Setians

Im Robert 31 and im from europ...

I found this team on the seti page and i want be a part of them.

For start some question,how can i join this team on my account on the generell bionic/seti site?

I cant find any button (join team) or something.

Thanks a lot!!

Last but not least.

If some one find some spelling mistake he can have it.

Warfrog

Hiho Setias

Hiho Setians!

Im Robert 31 and from Europe.

Its nice to be here and im now one part of this setiteam.

Just a question for start,how can i join thsi team on the generall BOINIC/Seti mainpage?

I cant find any (Join this team) button.......

Have a nice day.....see ya.

If anybody find some spelling mistake he can take it.

Administrator

Re: Hiho Setias

Welcome Robert!

You can join in on crunching SETI for the Team by logging into the SETI@Home website and clicking on "Your Account" in the navigation bar of the website. Once there, on the top, right side you will see a box that displays "Community", in the box there should be a line that shows "Find Team" or something like that... clicking on that will take you to another page that you can search for a Team. Type in SETI.USA and it will display a list, click on our Team name SETI.USA and then another page will load and on that page somewhere around the middle of it should be "Join Team" click on that and you should be good.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Warfrog

Hello STMahlberg.

Thanks for help i actually found the team and im in now.

Sry for doublepost but my first thread doesnt show up thats why i wrote the second one.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Warfrog View Post
    Hello STMahlberg.

Thanks for help i actually found the team and im in now.

Sry for doublepost but my first thread doesnt show up thats why i wrote the second one.
    Glad to help. Don't worry about the double post, we moderate new users at first that's why the first one didn't show up right away.

Welcome to the Team. If you have other questions don't hesitate to ask, there are lots of people here that are more than happy to help out and even if you don't have a question feel free to post whatever is on your mind. It doesn't always have to be about crunching.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up