I'm totally interested too zombie. Where is the manual download link?? *giggle* According to the site feed, they had a blackout and had to do some other maintenance within the last month. MindCrime....it's possible that the files are just not available at the moment. According to this page, if it was available, they would download automatically. http://boinc.fzk.de/poem/apps.php You may have to just be patient with them until the files are available again. When they do show up, make sure that line <name>poemcl_1.5_windows_intelx86__opencl_ati_10 0</name> just above the <execute> command reads <name>poemcl_1.5_windows_intelx86__opencl_ati_10 0</name> and make sure to adjust/check the version, 1.5....1.3...or whatever....to what you get. (note the space in the 100 in your file.) It should work once the files are available again and the app_info file is double checked.

Ok....I changed the 100 in the line above 3 times manually. Every time I click save, the space is back. So the space may not be present in your actual file.