Thread: gpu crunching on gpugrid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: gpu crunching on gpugrid

Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    I saw exactly the same thing when I was running GPUGrid and I tried what you tried. I gave up and the next morning 2 were running on that machine as they should have been all the time. I have no idea why it happened.
    thanks Al, this morning I still only have one running, but I figured out one other thing I had changed. I had started running yoyo m Queen on that machine. if I stop yoyo then I get both Gpu's running again. I guess I will have to run yoyo on something else. don't have a clue why they both will not run with yoyo.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Administrator

Re: gpu crunching on gpugrid

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    thanks Al, this morning I still only have one running, but I figured out one other thing I had changed. I had started running yoyo m Queen on that machine. if I stop yoyo then I get both Gpu's running again. I guess I will have to run yoyo on something else. don't have a clue why they both will not run with yoyo.
    Now that you've jogged my memory, it was actually Einstein I had that problem with AND it would have been about the same time I was running M Queen to 100 hours. Since it was a quick trip to 100 hours I didn't take time to figure it out and never associated M Queen with the problem. Good catch!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk