Thread: World Community Grid: OpenZika Nears End of Work on World Community Grid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member

Re: World Community Grid: OpenZika Nears End of Work on World Community Grid

Well, just trying a rough calculation, it looks like denim should have his 20 year badge after the next export, 8 hours from now. So I've gone NNT until then to let others get some WU's towards their goals. If he has hit it, I'll dump what's left in my cache unstarted and see if I can move over to the next person in line.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Well, just trying a rough calculation, it looks like denim should have his 20 year badge after the next export, 8 hours from now. So I've gone NNT until then to let others get some WU's towards their goals. If he has hit it, I'll dump what's left in my cache unstarted and see if I can move over to the next person in line.
    THank you !@!!!#$%^&!!!

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    THank you !@!!!#$%^&!!!
    OK. With that information, I see I was off on when I set my start time to calculate from. But since that, it looks like we got 205 days in, and have enough work left in cache to happily get your remaining 213'ish days. Maybe take another 8 hours or so.