Thread: Bash Bro.'s Logo & Call to Help TM at WCG Christmas Race Dec. 1st - 24th

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thepossum1

Re: Bash Bro.'s Logo & Call to Help TM at WCG Christmas Race Dec. 1st - 24th

Very cool idea Since I am only running one machine right now, I am debating whether to do this--I DO have a WCG account. Actually, why not, my piddly little PG numbers won't be missed for that short a time period

Now, to just search the memory banks and remember how to do it hahaahaha

EDIT: If I remember correctly, WCG WU's take a long time (for me anyway) I've set PG for no new ( I can't run QM on this POS) and hope to get some WCG started. Should I disable network access and hold off reporting till I switch over to TM for the challenge? OR am I asking for problems for myself---remember who this is asking lol

2nd EDIT: oh sheesh--went poking around over at WCG and now I remember how badly I hated their site---I am clueless how to navigate around over there---just how the heck do I join TM when the time comes???? Couldn't find them--ta da--DID find the forum post about the race lol and updated my profile time zone. Now I'm lost
    Last edited by thepossum1; 11-21-10 at 09:00 AM.