Thread: What are you reading?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Diamond Member

Re: What are you reading?

Quote Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
    Started "The Key to Rebecca" by Ken Follett.
    I read Triple as a teenager. Holy S. I can still visualize so much of that book. And this is with a crappy memory.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

I am reading Confederates in the Attic: Dispatches from the Unfisnished Civil War by Tony Horwitz.
    I just finished reading Star Wars : The Ultimate Visual Guide with my 8 year old

Diamond Member

I am always reading people to write new things with old feelings. I am always reading me to try to understand how deep and serious are my commitments to other persons and to my God. I am always trying to be better everyday because sometimes I don't like what I read and want to change it.

I am always unsatisfied with the small details. So I will start reading a new book ...

Very Crazy Duke
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Diamond Member

I am reading Agamemnon from Lucius Annaeus Seneca, a good book from the start. This is the man of the known sentence
    Errare_humanum_est.jpg
    That we use so often to cover our mistakes.

Read something of Seneca "The Young" for the times he saved you and you used that sentence. Maybe there are books and text of him on the Internet.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

The hard cover release of The Far Side. As old as these are I still burst out laughing at some of them. The good old days....

Diamond Member

This is probably the best review of a car ever. Although it could have been written about anything.

Jeremy is a hilarious writer, and this is awesome. Anything that ends with this is awesome, "And you can't appreciate the Jaguar F-Type without the Ford B-Max. In the same way that girls wouldn't swoon over Richard Hammond if he didn't present Top Gear alongside May and me."

http://www.topgear.com/uk/jeremy-cla...ion-2013-06-25
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne