Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Past Administrator

Re: Donate@Home Uber Fail

Well, Donate is out of work atm.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Donate@Home Uber Fail

Right now I have the Wu's running faster & at the Times they should be for Stock GPU Running Speeds, I had to use the cc_config file to restrict the CPU Usage to 7 Threads leaving 1 Thread open for the 1 Donate Wu running. For some reason the Donate Wu won't take it's share of the CPU & thus running much longer than it should. Using a app_info or app_config file does nothing either, won't even run 2 Wu's like it's specified to do so in the app files. I'll have to leave them run for awhile to see if they hang or not.

I also Detached the Voplex Project from the 2 Box's I'm running Donate on. I noticed the Voplex Project was taking forever to update it's self & I was getting a lot of error's on the Donate Wu's. I suspected that the Donate Project couldn't connect to the Server & while the Voplex Project was trying to update & why I was getting the errors on the Donate Wu's anyhoot I haven't had any errors since Detaching the Voplex Project from those 2 Box's ...

NOTE: Just noticed the Donate Wu's were hung on both Box's so that problem still persists ... ... Back to the Drawing Board ...