Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
Here are a few suggestions. I'm just trying to put a friendlier face on it.

If I changed your suggestion.... please don't be offended. If I stole one of your ideas.... please don't be offended. Please feel free to make any changes you like or you can totally ignore these. I will not be offended.

BlackOps Division
Seti.USA’s Strategic Strike Force. Whether you need help defending a position, overtaking a position or help with a challenge. These are the members who respond. We’re quick, mobile, powerful and looking for a fight. Just give us a call. We’ve got your back!

Mega Stoners
For members who are chasing the Mega Milestones. If you want as many Mega Milestones across all projects or the highest Mega Milestones in a select few projects, this is the place for you.

Top Gun Division
For members who want to see Seti.USA grab the top Overall Boinc spot. Through optimized apps, upgrades and crunching the highest paying projects, “We’ll get it done!”

“SUSA Core Division” or “SUSA Corps”
For the casual cruncher or the “in it for the science” minded person. Maybe you just want to donate your spare computer power or you don’t have the time to keep on top of everything going on in the Boinc world (projects, credits or whatever). We’re casual, laidback and welcoming. Come on in and join us.
I like these as well, good descriptions. So perhaps just four Divisions instead of five?