Thread: Free Dc Stats Mega Milestone meanings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Advisor - Stateside Division

Re: Free Dc Stats Mega Milestone meanings

yup, there is only 28 currently. If and when there are more possible, I'll add another category..

I have on my todo list a page showing every project that has badges with a list oh those badges and levels and where you currently are with them..

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    yup, there is only 28 currently. If and when there are more possible, I'll add another category..

I have on my todo list a page showing every project that has badges with a list oh those badges and levels and where you currently are with them..
    I seem to have a few WCG badges showing in my badge list that I actually have. In fact, some of those projects I've never crunched.

6r39 7r199

Advisor - Stateside Division

Hmm, I think there is some logic issue in my script, I've made a couple of changes to see if it corrects it and also re-ran it on yours. There were other entries with your cpid but a different ID it was picking up, so I think it was a variable not being initialized.

Let me know if it goes wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by trigggl View Post
    I seem to have a few WCG badges showing in my badge list that I actually have. In fact, some of those projects I've never crunched.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Hmm, I think there is some logic issue in my script, I've made a couple of changes to see if it corrects it and also re-ran it on yours. There were other entries with your cpid but a different ID it was picking up, so I think it was a variable not being initialized.

Let me know if it goes wrong again.
    Is it possible it was picking up badges earned by a host when switched from one user to another? I was getting some help there for a little while.
    6r39 7r199