Page 86 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Badge Thread Only !!!

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Badge Thread Only !!!

Got my Double Blue Star Badge for the OGR's Wu's at YoYo, don't think i'll get one for the Odd Search Wu's, getting very few to run now ... :/ ... Looks like I got a couple Milkyway Badges too ...

Silver Member

love the badages but now it time for me to get myt 2nd wu prop start at last and get the primegrid one up some too

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    Got my Double Blue Star Badge for the OGR's Wu's at YoYo, don't think i'll get one for the Odd Search Wu's, getting very few to run now ... :/ ... Looks like I got a couple Milkyway Badges too ...
    Congratulations Ste\/e, you just made it before the project end. If it holds out a few more days I should be able to get one Gold and 10k wuprop hours. I'm hoping I didn't cut it to fine.

Silver Member

The Milky way ones look good and so different from all the others.
    NFS would look better if the letters were a little bigger or more clear don't you think ?

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by DrBackJack View Post
    The Milky way ones look good and so different from all the others.
    NFS would look better if the letters were a little bigger or more clear don't you think ?
    Yeah they are kinda drab looking ... I'll have to get over to NFS & get those Sub-Project Badges added to my Collection ...

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Al McAdams View Post
    Congratulations Ste\/e, you just made it before the project end. If it holds out a few more days I should be able to get one Gold and 10k wuprop hours. I'm hoping I didn't cut it to fine.
    We are very close being able to declare OGR-27 finished, but we have just a few more stubs remaining before final completion. The previous stubspaces 27.1, 27.2, and 27.3 are now officially complete. We expect the last results in 27.4 in to be received some time in the next two weeks, and then hope to begin sending out the first OGR-28 stubs within a few hours after that.
    Doesn't that indicate the OGR's will continue on with the OGR28's or is that going to be a Different Badge, I wouldn't think it would be since their both OGR Wu's ... ??? ... I hope so, I'm trying to get to 100,000 Hr's at WuProp on the OGR's & need about 9-10 more days of running them to get there ... :/ ... Right now I'm just getting a single OGR27 here & there & will run out in 1-2 day's if I don't get more ...
    Last edited by STE\/E; 02-02-14 at 06:05 PM.

Gold Member

Doesn't that indicate the OGR's will continue on with the OGR28's or is that going to be a Different Badge, I wouldn't think it would be since their both OGR Wu's ... ??? ... I hope so, I'm trying to get to 100,000 Hr's at WuProp on the OGR's & need about 9-10 more days of running them to get there ... :/ ... Right now I'm just getting a single OGR27 here & there & will run out in 1-2 day's if I don't get more ...
    Looking at here (http://stats.distributed.net/project...?project_id=27) you still have 8 days left to OGR27 to finish.

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
    Looking at here (http://stats.distributed.net/project...?project_id=27) you still have 8 days left to OGR27 to finish.
    Thanks but it still doesn't answer my question if the OGR28's will be a New Badge or just a continuation of the OGR27's & the same Badge ... ???

Gold Member

Thanks but it still doesn't answer my question if the OGR28's will be a New Badge or just a continuation of the OGR27's & the same Badge ... ???
    STE\/E, they are different projects at distributed.net, don't know about yoyo. Why don't you ask him?

Friend of SETI.USA

Quote Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
    STE\/E, they are different projects at distributed.net, don't know about yoyo. Why don't you ask him?
    I asked about it over at the YoYo Forum, may not matter though, I seem to be picking up more & more of the OGR Wu's & may make the 100,000 Hr's either way if I keep picking them up ...

Page 86 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast