Thread: Maxwell Gen 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member

Re: Maxwell Gen 1

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    I did find out that the Titan Black will have a liquid version coming soon with the waterblock made by EK.
    I guess the EVGA rep was mistaken. The Titan Black Hydro Coppers have been released and have Swiftech waterblocks.

I've been trying to find a way to liquid cool a GTX 750Ti to make it a true single slot with no luck, but maybe there are some northbridge blocks that will work on it It's too tiny!

Platinum Member

Re: Maxwell Gen 1

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    I've been trying to find a way to liquid cool a GTX 750Ti to make it a true single slot with no luck, but maybe there are some northbridge blocks that will work on it It's too tiny!
    We have a winner!! (soon)

EK Water Blocks is also working on a new value oriented water block for the NVIDIAŽ Maxwell GM107 GPU based GeForceŽ GTX 750- and GTX 750 Ti series graphics cards. EK-FC750 GTX will again feature single-slot design to free adjacent PCI(e) slot and allow stacking of these graphics cards. Due to variety of NVIDIAŽ GeForceŽ GTX 750 (Ti) circuit board designs and no prescribed standard this water block will directly cool GPU and RAM only in order to maximize hardware compatibility.