Thread: hobbys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: hobbys

i know some of u guys said u ride dirtbikes and atv's etc so yall should get a kick out of my next project i just picked up

1986 suzuki dr200
    the plan is to build something i could potentially really hurt myself with

i ordered up a carb to evi conversion kit that is turbo ready , and laptop programable
    i also ordered up an ihi rbh31 turbo charger good for 100 hp

yup im turbocharging the bike , while im at it im going to give it a cool looking flat black frame , along with a chamelon paint job on the fairings
    i have plans to extend the rear swingarm 6-12 inches but im going to hold off till i get the bike together and ride it first and see how hard is is to keep the front end down with the stock swing arm

ill get some pics up in a lil bit

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dave c View Post
    i know some of u guys said u ride dirtbikes and atv's etc so yall should get a kick out of my next project i just picked up

1986 suzuki dr200
    the plan is to build something i could potentially really hurt myself with

i ordered up a carb to evi conversion kit that is turbo ready , and laptop programable
    i also ordered up an ihi rbh31 turbo charger good for 100 hp

yup im turbocharging the bike , while im at it im going to give it a cool looking flat black frame , along with a chamelon paint job on the fairings
    i have plans to extend the rear swingarm 6-12 inches but im going to hold off till i get the bike together and ride it first and see how hard is is to keep the front end down with the stock swing arm

ill get some pics up in a lil bit
    Sweet. Can't wait to see your progress. Good luck.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    Sweet. Can't wait to see your progress. Good luck.
    the efi conversion kit is plug and play so that should be a cake walk ,
    the hard part going to be fitting a 12v battery , and the oil system for the turbo , since the engine is air cooled im building my own oiling system for the turbo , it should still be a very easy build compared to all the turbo cars i own/owned/built
    its also way cheaper then turbocharging a car
    when its done ill have to learn to not be fearless on a dirtbike ,i wrecked on a honda xr200r pretty bad over the memorial day weekend

if i keep this up i wont own a single gas powered car/truck bike etc that doesnt have some form of forced induction on it

Gold Member

shes comming home tonight , need to figure out why the trans wont go into park , and get the wastegates bolted back on

Gold Member

i edited out most of the crash since there was a 3rd person there we didnt know , but skip to about 2:58 to get the general idea of what happened

oh yeah nsfw due to language in the music