Thread: Personal Crunching Goals for 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Re: Personal Crunching Goals for 2015

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    I don't have specific goals (yet). But let me make a suggestion to everyone:

On January 1st, take a snapshot of all your stats!

Go to Free-DC and dump it into a spreadsheet. Do the same with your wuprop hours (which you can also do from Free-DC is you turn on export).

Then at the end of the year, you can measure your accomplishments. It will also allow you to know how much you contributed to the team's FB achievements. For example, if the team added 20M to WCG, how much of this was you? Now you can figure it out.

But if you don't take that snapshot, no way to know.
    Great idea ! I'll do that.
    Can you explain how to dump it into a spreadsheet on Free-DC for anyone that doesn't know how ?
    That will be fun a year from now to come back to this thread and post everyone's results.

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrBackJack View Post
    Great idea ! I'll do that.
    Can you explain how to dump it into a spreadsheet on Free-DC for anyone that doesn't know how ?
    That will be fun a year from now to come back to this thread and post everyone's results.
    Select all the rows on the page, then copy/paste it into a spreadsheet works for me.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

well when you look at Mumps, there are very few in the world that doesn't feel like Maxwell. From that stand point we are all in the same boat.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]